Home > Sponsor a Parent/Grandparent
Free Assessment: Sponsor a Parent/Grandparent
Please complete the following short form if:
1. you wish to apply to sponsor a parent or grandparent for Immigration to Canada.
2. you wish to immigrate to Canada pursuant to the Sponsorship Application of your child or grandchild, who is a Canadian citizen/permanent resident.
Important information for the sponsor before completing the Parent/Grandparent Questionnaire: You may be eligible to sponsor a parent or grandparent if:
- the person you want to sponsor is a Member of the Family Class. If he or she is not, you will be found not to be a sponsor;
- you are eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- you reside in Canada;
- you sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic requirements of the person being sponsored and, if applicable, his or her family members;
- you and the sponsored person sign an Agreement that confirms that each of you understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities;
- you have an income that is at least equal to the minimum necessary income, the amount of which is published yearly by the Canadian government.
Please Note:Once you submit your completed Online Assessment Questionnaire, you should immediately receive an e-mail, confirming the personal data you supplied. If you do not receive such an e-mail, you likely provided an invalid e-mail address, in which case you are asked to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide an alternate e-mail address that we may use to contact you.